Saturday 10 July 2010

Pass Time Photography

What to say...These are a few off my first attempts at trying to work a camera, I wouldn't say there too shabby but I know very little about what makes a good picture.


Above is a picture I took of a dragon fly...

'Characterized by large multifaceted eyes, two pairs of strong transparent wings, and an elongated body' this is of course according to Wikipedia.
They always seem most appealing and I would think most photographers (any one with a camera in my case) would be drawn to them. See I was trying to take a picture of a Heron at the time and got side tracked by this little critter which is fair enough I guess.

So Yeah, taking pictures, I find, is a very good pass time and seeing as I've an extra long summer ahead of me I expect i'll be posting a few more.


No comments:

Post a Comment